The Air Force CGOC is currently seeking a motivated CGO to take over our webmaster position. Duties will include:
- Update and maintenance of the afcgoc.org website and domain.
- Update and maintenance of the AFCGOC Facebook and Twitter pages.
During the transition, you will be able to work to update the website and make some changes to improve our communication with CGOs and others interested in the AFCGOC worldwide.
Welcome to our new site!
The Air Force Company Grade Officers' Council (CGOC) is an alliance of US Air Force Company Grade Officers (CGOs - Lieutenants and Captains). We have been established:
- To promote the development of CGOs throughout the Air Force CGO regional structure.
- To develop and maintain an informational network to enhance professional development, community service and camaraderie throughout all CGOCs Air Force-wide.
- To provide a communication structure to deliver the pulse of the CGOs representative by the regional CGOCs to the Air Force Senior Management at the Air Staff.
We've set up this website to provide information to anyone interested in the CGOC - advisors, supervisors, family, friends, and of course - CGOs.
Be sure to check out our new web site! Hopefully, you'll find everything you need here. If you can't find what you need, or want to provide feedback, please let us know! Be sure to participate in the AFCGOC Forums, too (CAC Required). The more participation, the more we can help each other out!
2012 Air Force Company Grade Officer Professional Development Conference
Message from the Chairman, AFCGOC:
| Latest News (Read more at the current events page)